Wednesday, April 04, 2012
7:59 pm | Edit Post
This was before I had my hair cut. It's not short mind you. I couldn't bear to cut it much shorter. I'm still looking forward to long beach waves in two months' time. Anyhow, these shots were taken when it was still cold and windy outside but they still have a happy spring vibe to them. I bought this Mango sequined jacket a few summers ago and it's incredible how versatile I found it to be. When I bought these palazzo pants I knew I had to wear them with my sequined jacket.
MANGO sequined jacketASOS Palazzo Pants
MANGO white shirt
Vintage black clutch
Freedom by Topshop Ring
Revlon Stormy Pink Lipstick
Photos by Stefan Vella - find and support his work here.
Have your saycomments powered by Disqus
fashosophy [ˈfæʃɑsfiː] n.
1 the musings of a girl;
2 a fashionable glance at the world.
3 a love for fashion
- December (1)
- November (9)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (13)
- May (19)
- 'Curators of Our Own Wardrobe'
- outfit post - effortless white.
- Fashion is Not for Everyone.
- HELLO WORLD, THIS IS MEEE.
- Stop - you're making my eyes bleed.
- Blue, more blue and some white.
- outfit post: l.o.t.d. - a sunny afternoon.
- On My Mind
- outfit post - sequined mornings
- make a statement: fenton/fallon
- 'It' Pants of the Moment
- outfit post - floral customs
- March (16)
- February (18)
- January (16)
© TIZIANA GAUCI 2011. Powered by Blogger.