Sunday, April 01, 2012
1:46 am | Edit Post
Florals are part and parcel with spring. Saying florals are in for spring is like saying the sky is blue or one and one make two. It's a well-rooted fact which brings an array of evidence year after year. On the other hand, the kind of florals that are 'in' changes every year. And that my dears is the beauty of fashion. Last year we had soft florals, with a predominantly vintage vibe and grey ones too at Lanvin. This year the florals have taken an exotic trip, one which stages itself around Asian accents. So then I thought, it's time I take out my Asian-born floral-embellished blouse and pair it with low-waisted Zara pants.
As you can see, the outfit is minimal albeit the bold choice of colours and the addition of the studded bag.
PULL AND BEAR BAG
Photos by Stefan Vella, once again.
His page may be found [here].
Have your saycomments powered by Disqus
fashosophy [ˈfæʃɑsfiː] n.
1 the musings of a girl;
2 a fashionable glance at the world.
3 a love for fashion
- December (1)
- November (9)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (13)
- May (19)
- 'Curators of Our Own Wardrobe'
- outfit post - effortless white.
- Fashion is Not for Everyone.
- HELLO WORLD, THIS IS MEEE.
- Stop - you're making my eyes bleed.
- Blue, more blue and some white.
- outfit post: l.o.t.d. - a sunny afternoon.
- On My Mind
- outfit post - sequined mornings
- make a statement: fenton/fallon
- 'It' Pants of the Moment
- outfit post - floral customs
- March (16)
- February (18)
- January (16)
© TIZIANA GAUCI 2011. Powered by Blogger.