Thursday, March 08, 2012
8:11 pm | Edit Post
This post is about another outfit captured on camera by Stefan Vella! I like the idea of pairing black with neon. Being a monochrome, black and white girl through and through, I sometimes fall into the aforementioned abuse of black and white. Neon accessories are a fun way to spice up any black and white ensemble. They add pop of colour without being in-your-face. I mentioned this in a previous post here. I like to think that with it being a highly-contrasting application of colour, more attention is given to the accessories.
The polka dot blazer is TOPSHOP,
The bag is ZARA,
The denim cut-off shorts are TOPSHOP,
The top I got from ebay (at a really good price!)
The boots are from TOPSHOP too (which I told you about here)
Labels:black and white,fashion,Looks,me,neon,outfit posts,personal,photography,stefan vella,style
Have your saycomments powered by Disqus
fashosophy [ˈfæʃɑsfiː] n.
1 the musings of a girl;
2 a fashionable glance at the world.
3 a love for fashion
- December (1)
- November (9)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (13)
- May (19)
- April (12)
- Arm Candy: It's a Wrap
- the eyebrow effect.
- The Skirt of the Season
- outfit post - black & white
- outfit post - sheer spring
- Black Edition
- outfit post - last one for winter '11/12
- 'My Birthday is St Paddy's' Photo Diary.
- pupa milano - product review
- Trend Tuesday
- Another Runway Malta post
- Behind the Scenes at Runway Malta
- outfit post - black, white and neon.
- The App, Leather Boots & Leather Skirts.
- Outfit Post - It was cold and windy.
- Must-haves Part II
- February (18)
- January (16)
© TIZIANA GAUCI 2011. Powered by Blogger.